Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 4

No early morning WOD = happy, refreshed tired, extra hungry Sara

I took this morning off from GSCF because my back was tight from Tuesday's WOD and I figured a good night's sleep would be best, with my Reach The Beach advendute beginning tonight!

I expected to be refreshed, less hungry, more energized, and ready to take the day head on...SO not the case! I was extra tired this morning and have felt like a bottomless pit ALL day today

This is literally what I feel like deep down inside...
And to top it off, I have been CRAZY thirsty all day! I drank 48oz of water before I left home this morning and just finished another 2 liters! What's up with that?!

Finishing this post from the van...we are officially on our way!!

Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs and an apple

Snack: 3 slices of turkey and some baby carrots

Lunch: lettuce wraps with chicken and tomato

Snack(s): beef jerky...shortly after some paleo protein bites

Planned dinner: Salad and some paleo "spaghetti"

Hoping for a good night of sleep before the big weekend...but I fear that's not going to happen!

Updates will be posted as often as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment