Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Tuesday is officially my least favorite day

Up and at it BRIGHT and early and off to GSCF, where I was the ONLY one that showed up for the 5am class. Don't get me wrong, essentially having one-on-one personal training isn't a bad thing - but sometimes, especially when I am really tired at 5am, having someone to WOD with helps me do better and go faster. Nonetheless, Mat encouraged me all the same and I lifted heavier than I thought I would!


Push Press 65/75/80/85/90
WOD 24:30 (115lb) 
(I wasn't able to do my toes to bar, so I had to modify and do knee raises)
Notice my nasty man hands - I bought gloves and hated them, so bring on the calluses

A new challenge on top of a challenge...Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday...leave the house at 4:45am and don't get home until 9:30pm. What does that mean...taking lunch, two snacks and dinner with my when I leave the house...along with a change of clothes for field hockey and my laptop and books (which cost me a small fortune) for class at night.

So even with all of my planning ahead, I didn't think about variety! I have essentially eaten the same food for two days in a row...and will probably eat the same thing tomorrow!

Today's menu:
Breakfast: 2 eggs, +1 white with some leftovers from last night.
Snack: strawberries and almonds, coconut water
Lunch: Gazpacho and lettuce wraps
Dinner: Salad with "taco chicken", apple
Snack: Jerky and cucumbers, coconut water



I was STARVING after class, but chugged some water before settling in to do some homework. This new class might make me lose my 4.0, but I won't go down without a fight! Was up way past my bed time, so tomorrow is my new off day this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment